Before getting any cosmetic treatments carried out, you will want to do some research and find out as much as you can about the procedure and the clinic, to make sure that you’re choosing the most reliable provider of dermal fillers in London.
But given the immense popularity of beauty treatments nowadays, picking the best and most trustworthy dermal filler clinic in London has become a lot trickier.
To help you out, we have prepared a handy list of what to consider, to make sure you’re picking the best option with the safest, most effective services:
The medical practitioner’s wealth of experience – It’s always a good idea to ask how long the medical professional has been carrying out the treatments and how long they’ve been qualified to do so.Experience is one of the determining factors when selecting a doctor in general, and the same principle applies when you’re looking at aesthetic beauty treatment clinics.
One thing you can do is book an in-depth consultation before committing to any treatment. We recommend asking important questions, like how long their practice has been established and how many injectable treatments they perform each year.
It’s also helpful to enquire about the medical practitioners’ credentials, including what memberships of professional bodies they may hold, and how long they’ve been associated with them.
The clinic’s sense for aesthetics – You should aim to gain insights into the kinds of aesthetic style any prospective clinic specialises in. When doing so, make sure that their aesthetic sense matches your own. For example, if you prefer a subtle, natural appearance, you shouldn’t choose a clinic that offers exaggerated-looking results.
One way to do this is to check the London dermal filler provider’s website for before and after images of procedures they’ve carried out on their patients. Studying their website with a critical eye is helpful to make sure that you and they share the same aesthetic preferences.
- Critical information – There is some important information that you should expect to find easily on any prospective clinic’s website. Search for the name of the clinic’s supervising doctor, the type of dermal fillers they use, their methods, and more. If you’re unable to find even these details, you should already consider that to be a red flag and look elsewhere.
- Online reviews – Online reviews are a reliable way to gauge how good an aesthetic clinic is. If you want to find unbiased comments, there are many trusted independent review websites that you can consult as a resource.Check what past clients are saying about the clinic you’re considering. Pay attention to rave reviews and positive comments, but also look at negative reviews too.
While you wouldn’t expect every client to be 100% happy with a clinic, if there are a significant number of poor testimonials, then it may be better to move on to the next option to be on the safe side. After all, it is your health and well-being at risk.
- Word of mouth – Word of mouth is often one of the best ways to find a reputable clinic. You’ll be able to get genuine feedback from people with first-hand experience of the clinic. Just be wary of asking someone who might have a stake or financial interest in the beauty/cosmetics industry, as their recommendations may be skewed.
Here’s another checklist that you can use to decide whether you’re looking at the best dermal filler clinic in London clinic or a dodgy one:
- Is the anti-ageing treatment performed at an established cosmetic clinic or at a hair salon? Obviously, a medical facility is the right place to conduct what’s essentially a medical procedure.
- Is the owner deregistered or have they ever been previously? This is another situation that’s not ideal and should prompt you to look elsewhere straight away.
- On the clinic’s website, is contact information clearly available? The clinic should always offer contact details so you can easily get in touch with them to ask questions or follow up on concerns after the procedure.
- Check how they price their services. If the prices are too good to be true, steer clear.
- Look for information about aftercare and safety measures regarding their treatments on their website.
If you’re booking a dermal filler treatment in London, you should expect the utmost discretion and professionalism. But the onus is on you to make sure you educate yourself about the processes involved and get as much helpful information as you can before taking the plunge.
Because there’s plenty of information out there, it’s well worth taking the time to go online and read up on the procedure, as well as looking at before and after images. You should also research the side effects and what can go wrong with the procedure you’re considering.
Here at the Dr Rasha Clinic, we believe in establishing a good relationship with our clients. This is precisely the reason why we have a steady stream of repeat business – a significant proportion of our clients are so happy with our services that they keep coming back for more. We believe that’s a strong indication that we offer a quality service.
The Dr Rasha Approach
At the Dr Rasha Clinic, our approach is framed by understanding, compassion, and honesty. We insist on in-depth initial consultations, as we believe them to be a highly important part of the process. We will spend time getting to know you personally and completely understanding the nature of the results you’re hoping for.
As Dr Rasha herself says, her signature technique is one of a kind when compared to the services offered by other aesthetics clinics. By trade, Dr Rasha is a doctor, but by nature, she is an artist. Her skill in the field of dermatology and her good eye for aesthetics is what makes her one of the top aestheticians in London today.
If you would like to speak about your aesthetic goals or find out the dermal fillers cost in London, our team at the Dr Rasha Clinic would love to hear from you to arrange a consultation. You can reach us by phone on 0203 746 2211 or by using the online form on our website, https://www.drrashaclinic.com/contact. Get in touch with us today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long do dermal fillers last?
How long dermal fillers last depends on the specific type of product being used and the part of your body the product is being injected into. Generally, they will last anywhere from three months up to two years.
What does a dermal filler do?
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin. They offer patients many aesthetic benefits, such as smoothening out lines, restoring lost volume, softening wrinkles, and enhancing the contours of the face.
What are dermal fillers, and how do they work?
Dermal fillers are soft, injectable gels made up of stabilised, non-animal hyaluronic acid. A hyaluronic acid injection revitalises the skin and adds to its volume. Once this is done, the appearance of lines and wrinkles is instantly diminished, making your skin look softer and more natural.
At what age should you get fillers?
Most women opt for dermal fillers between the ages of 40 and 54. But if you wish, you can still have them at a younger age than this as a measure to prevent the signs of ageing.
Are dermal fillers better than Botox?
The best dermal fillers in London are likely to offer better long-term results than Botox injections. However, you should bear in mind that Botox and dermal fillers are used to treat slightly different issues, and are typically injected in different areas of the face. Always make sure you consult with your healthcare professional to determine the ideal treatment to meet your wishes.
Do fillers make you look younger?
Injectable fillers can do a lot for your appearance. If you want to reduce signs of ageing on your face and make yourself look younger, dermal fillers are one of the most effective solutions out there.
How long does it take for fillers to settle?
Upon completion of your dermal filler treatment, there is a maximum waiting time of 14 days for the filler to settle.
Do dermal fillers work instantly?
Dermal fillers work instantaneously, and you can see visible results immediately after the injection. It takes up to four weeks, though, for the substance to fully integrate into the tissue. So whether you are having simple lip fillers or a facial reshaping procedures like a chin augmentation treatment, it may take a little while after treatment to see the full extent of the results.
Can fillers make wrinkles worse?
Having dermal fillers will not make your wrinkles worse in any way. All a dermal filler does is restore lost volume in certain areas of your skin.
Does it hurt to get fillers?
You may feel some discomfort while the filler is being injected into the skin. However, the application of an anaesthetic cream before treatment will minimise this greatly.
Some dermal lip fillers in London also contain a pre-mixed local anaesthetic to make the procedure as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
Things To Know About Dermal Fillers
The latest injectable treatments are accessible, longer-lasting, and designed for subtle aesthetic results. If you’re curious about dermal fillers, here are the things that you should know:
- Fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally found in the skin.
- A single injection is all it takes to make your skin look smoother for several months, and possibly longer.
- A good filler should look natural, enhancing your natural beauty in subtle ways.
- Results definitely depend on who performs the treatment, so making sure you are choosing the best dermal filler doctors in London is the way to go, without a doubt.
Finally, it’s a must for you and your physician to discuss your expectations and what they anticipate the results will be from the outset, so neither party is disappointed.
Different Types Of Dermal Fillers
The three most popular types of dermal fillers in London are:
- Human fat – The fat used in these injections come from your own body. Your surgeon will take fat from other parts of your body, such as your thighs or abdomen, clean it, and then inject it into the problem areas on your face.
- Collagen – This is a protein that’s usually found in cow products, as well as the human skin. Its common uses include smoothing out mild wrinkles on the face and adding plumpness to the lips.
- Hyaluronic acid – This is a naturally occurring substance found in human connective tissues. When injected, hyaluronic acid acts as a sort of cushion, inflating wrinkled parts of the face and adding more structure and volume.
How Dermal Fillers Work
Dermal fillers in London offer to address age-related issues by restoring your skin’s lost volume. In effect, this smoothens out lines and plumps up your skin, making you look younger.
There are many types of dermal fillers available, such as hyaluronic acid, poly-L-lactic acid, and calcium hydroxylapatite. These gel-like substances are injected beneath the skin by your medical practitioner, and results can be observed almost instantly.
Dermal filler injections are regarded as a minimally invasive treatment that have minimal downtime. The fillers can last between six months and five years, but just like any other skincare procedure, individual results vary.
Things To Know About Wrinkle Fillers
Wrinkle fillers used in a face lift injection are injectables that can restore the youthful appearance of your skin for a fraction of the cost of a facelift.
This treatment can be used to fill wrinkles, hollows, and lines, as well as plumping out certain parts of the face, such as the cheeks or lips. They can also be used in jawline enhancement treatments.
Getting dermal fillers is a fast and easy procedure and can be completed in less than an hour. Despite the speed of the treatment, the results can last for a fairly long time – anywhere between four months and over a year.
Things To Consider When Choosing A Facial Filler
There’s a huge influx of dermal filler products on the market right now. Finding the right product for your facial rejuvenation treatment really depends on a few factors, including your doctor’s experience and preference, your individual skin nuances (like how much sun damage your skin has or how elastic your skin is), and your budget.
Also, keep in mind that what works for a friend may not be the best option for you. To find out more about the best dermal fillers in London, our team at the Dr Rasha Clinic are more than happy to help. Book your consultation today!